Email Mailings: Top Reasons to Send Emails to Customers Consistently
Do you want a cost effective marketing strategy that generates new leads and engages existing customers?
Email mailing is the answer.
Check out the following email statistics:
- Email ranks as the most influential source of information for B2B audiences, behind only word-of-mouth.
- B2B email campaigns have 47% higher click-through rates (CTRs) than B2C email campaigns.
- Customers who receive emails spend 138% more than those who do not receive email offers.
- Email mailing is the preferred mode of business communication for 73% of millennials. The Pew Research Center estimates that there are approximately 71 million millennials. 73% of 71 million is over 51 million. That is a large group of people who prefer email, and it does not even take into account other generations.
With so many advertising channels available to today's marketers, you might be asking yourself, "Is email mailing still a viable part of my marketing strategy?"
The answer is a resounding yes!
Regardless of how many new digital marketing methods spring up, email marketing continues to be one of the most effective ways to reach and engage your target audience. The strength of email mailings lies in its ability to provide an attractive return on investment to businesses of all sizes.
According to an eMarketer report, the median email marketing ROI is 122%—FOUR TIMES higher than any other digital marketing channel.
What Are the Top Benefits of Email Mailings?
Although email has been around for a long time compared to other ways we communicate on the internet today, the number of email users worldwide is still growing. The total number of email users worldwide was 3.9 billion in 2019 and is projected to grow to more than 4.3 billion by the end of 2023. That is more than half of the global population!
Email is not going anywhere, and here are six reasons why:
- Customers that are receiving your emails purchase two to three times more often that those who are not on your email list.
- Your customers check their email at least once a day, meaning you can get directly in front of your target audience's eyes regularly. Furthermore, as long as contacts are receiving your emails, it means they have not opted out, and they would be excited to hear from you.
- It is less expensive than conventional marketing methods like direct mail and print media.
- You can target your emails to improve their relevance and value, which will lead to more conversions.
- Email mailings are easy to track. Tracking your email open rates, click-through rates, and conversions allows you to see just how far you are from your email mailing objectives and what you need to do to improve.
- Email seamlessly blends with your other marketing channels. For example, you can pull content from your emails that has worked well and use it to create some social media posts, and you can add information from your website as features in your emails.
Email mailings take time and effort to develop, but we see the process pay off nicely. Contact Winsby. if you want an email strategy that is proven to grow sales. Call us at 312-870-5656 or fill out an online form to talk to one of our marketing specialists today.