If you're in business in 2022, then you probably already know about all the email marketing benefits that your company can gain. But you may not grasp just how crucial sending out effective emails consistently is for your business. Or how much you can increase your sales and purchase frequency.
Let's take a look at some of those email marketing benefits.
1. You have a huge potential audience – Over four billion people are sending and receiving emails. About 306 billion emails are sent and received worldwide every single day. The way you capture some of that audience for your business is to review your current customer list, identify which industries they are in, then call similar companies in those industries and ask for the email address of any decision makers. Then you can start sending them information about your products and services.
2. Increased purchase frequency – This one is probably the most important of the email marketing benefits for your business. When Winsby develops and send emails on behalf of a client, their customers that are on their email list purchase two to three times more often that those customers who are not on their email list.
3. Most people check their email daily – How often do you check your work email? Once a day, five times a day, too often to count? What that means is that you can get directly in front of your target customers' and prospects' eyes regularly by sending them emails. Plus, if contacts on your list are receiving emails, that means that they have not opted out of your email list, so they want to receive emails from you.
4. Emails are cost effective – Compared to traditional advertising and marketing methods, like direct mail, print media, and paid ads, email marketing is much less expensive. According to Constant Contact, a leading online marketing platform, the average ROI for email marketing is $36 for every $1 spent.
5. Email analytics are simple to track – Marketing can only be accomplished correctly if you are tracking the effectiveness and the results. Email makes it easy by letting you look at open rates, click through rates, sales conversions, and even revenue that can attributed to specific email blasts. These numbers allow you to see how well your emails are working and if you need to tweak any aspect, like subject lines, to improve open rates, or calls to action in the email to improve conversions.
If you want to have an advantage over your competition, you need to take advantage of these email marketing benefits. And working with an experienced, proven agency like Winsby is the best way to do it.
We'll put in the work to build your email list, develop relevant topics for your audience, write, design, and program the emails so they are professional, and then, after you approve, we will send out and track the results, including whether the customers on your email list are purchasing more than those customers who aren't receiving your emails. We'll handle it all, and you'll reap the benefits!Contact our team to take advantage of email marketing benefits